Strise is all about presenting a previously unseen set of data to solve our customers’ biggest pain points in their daily activities. As UX writer you will carry out the main responsibility for expressing in writing this new set of data, the actions you can do with it and the value it gives the end-user.
This means that your day-to-day activities will include:
- Participate in customer meetings to understand customer pain points.
- Use qualitative research to understand how users interact with and use our products.
- Collaborate with our tech team to understand the vast possibilities (and the few limitations) of our technology.
- Transform it all into short and precise microcopy. Do you “follow” or “add”? Is it “adverse” or “negative”. And how do we even express in writing that when the Strise inbox is empty the end-user can go back to whatever it had planned for the day? (And is “inbox” even the right word for it?)
- Have fun. (Seriously, we take great pride in having fun)
- And do a lot of stuff that we haven’t planned for yet. Best guess would be some regular copywriting and some technical writing.
What we can offer you
You are dedicating your most valuable resource to us, time. In return, we believe the most important thing we can offer you is to a friendly work environment where you’ll be working in a supportive, collaborative and ambitious team (because who likes to spend their work-life with horrible people?!) and lots of opportunity for personal growth.
We believe you should have ownership to the value you create, and we offer all of our employees lucrative options agreements.
As a team we enjoy socializing outside work and it’s a plus if you don’t mind going for a bite to eat and a drink after work (although not a requirement)
We’re more interested in your skills than your actual background, but we believe that you have:
- A couple of years' experience from designing digital products and experiences, or that you have spent the last couple of years writing copy.
- An interest in working with every aspect of the UX process, from design strategies to nitty gritty details.
Trondheim or Oslo (and some travelling between)
Want to work with us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +47 480 44 048