About Strise and our technology
Strise is a cloud-based software that connects insights about B2B customers. We help businesses onboard customers faster, identify risk earlier and boost their sales in a single platform, powered by AI. Check out what our customers are saying here.
Our customer base is growing rapidly. Just one year from commercializing the product Strise is now used in some of Scandinavia's biggest banks, most innovative scale ups and well known B2B Sales businesses.
From the beginning of 2021 we have already more than tripled revenue and are on course to scale aggressively in 2022 with additional venture funding, across all teams.
About The Role
You'll join a small team of highly skilled and motivated designers and product managers. And you'll be working closely with sales, customer success and the tech team in creating the most easy-to-use data product in the market. How do we achieve that? That's for you to figure out:
- We believe that spending time observing, interviewing and truly understanding users is what's separates the winners from the rest. You'll be responsible for establishing user insight processes and methods.
- We believe that most of the time will be spent on qualitative research, but as we continue to grow we'll also need some quantitative metric to indicate friction points in the user journey.
- You're research will support several designers and product managers. You will be responsible for keeping the user's interest as a top priority one in all product decisions.
Who are we looking for
Curious problem solvers who won't give up until the root cause is discovered. If something sounds smart but uncomfortable to keep moving forward, you’re the first person to try it and learn how we can improve it next time.
Decision makers. ‘You are Strise - make decisions’ is a core value we live by. People who can make autonomous decisions that will help keep Strise agile and growing without the red tape large corporates have.
Besides this we are looking for someone with:
- Formal education within user-driven design.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in UX design, interaction design, service design or design research.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written.
- A talent for having fun (Seriously! We take pride in having fun why solving hard challenges)
What Strise can offer you
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees options agreements.
We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after work catch ups or sports (Esports too!) you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.
It doesn't matter where you work, it's about what you do. We have offices in the middle of Oslo and in Trondheim for those important days to be physically with the team with the option to work from home when it suits you best.
Want to work with us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org