Strise is all about presenting a previously unseen set of data to solve our customers’ biggest pain points in their daily activities. Our AI enables companies to work proactively in a world where reactive action is no longer good enough.
Strise is all about data. As Sourcing Manager you will be a part of the Operations department and carry out the main responsibility for:
- Negotiate, align, execute and maintain partnerships and other agreements with aggregators, content providers, and other partners, located internationally.
- As required, support negotiations with Customers.
- Ensure that Strise is compliant with data-related laws and requirements. This includes GDPR, copyright laws, and many others.
- Collaborate with the sales department in finding the right pricing model.
- Keep costs under control, take care of reporting tasks.
- Contribute to organizational growth (e.g., analyzing and suggesting improvements within existing systems and structures, defining new systems and tools, optimizing workflow).
- Have fun. (Seriously, we take great pride in having fun).
- And do a lot of stuff that we haven’t planned for yet.
What we can offer you
You are dedicating your most valuable resource to us: time. In return, we believe the most important thing we can offer you is a friendly work environment where you’ll be working in a supportive, collaborative and ambitious team (because who likes to spend their work-life with horrible people?!) and lots of opportunity for personal growth.
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees lucrative options agreements.
As a team, we enjoy socializing outside work and it’s a plus if you don’t mind going for a bite to eat and a drink after work (although not a requirement).
We're searching for someone having a good understanding of fast-paced /Agile organizations, excellent negotiations/communications skills in an international environment, as well as acquaintance with coordination/administration/quality tasks (e.g., projects, cost control, regulations, process improvement).
Experience from the Media Industry will be a plus.
Fluency in English is a must and any additional language will be welcome given we are expanding internationally!
Want to work with us? Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +47 950 40 704