About Strise and our technology
Strise is all about presenting a previously unseen set of data to solve our customers’ biggest pain points in their daily activities. Our AI enables companies to work proactively in a world where reactive action is no longer good enough.
Strise has gained early momentum within large financial organisations but has huge potential across many verticals to ‘make the world’s information useful across the enterprise’. To achieve this, Strise is built on a strong customer focused technology and product team and is backed by international VC investor’s whilst always focusing on being a great place to work.
What to expect as a Strise Sales Executive:
Joining early means you will be an important part of building the sales team from the ground up. It’s a close team and this early stage will give freedom to impact all sales-related processes and strategies. You will sign important customers whilst creating a clear process along the way to make Strise a go to technology partner and must have product.
What is important for you to succeed in Sales at Strise:
- Strong interest in new technology and ideas for how AI can be sold in the enterprise space
- Significant new business software sales experience working with new technology
- Pipeline management is second nature to you and have you closed complex deals with multiple stakeholders regularly.
- Outgoing personality - you love speaking to new people and understanding their technology challenges
- Have fun. (Seriously, we take great pride in having fun!)
- Experience in sales is important but we do not believe the number of years tells your full story - we want to hear from all salespeople with great backgrounds
It would also be great to see:
- A network of customers in financial or professional services organisations - ideally internationally
- AI experience with clear success stories as well as challenges you have overcome working with the technology
What Strise can offer you:
You are dedicating your most valuable resource: time. In return, we believe the most important thing we can offer you is an amazing work environment where you’ll be working in a supportive, collaborative and ambitious team (because who likes to spend their work-life with horrible people?!) and lots of opportunity for personal growth.
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees lucrative options agreements.
As a team, we enjoy socializing outside work and it’s a plus if you don’t mind going for a bite to eat and a drink after work (although not a requirement).
Want to work with us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org