About Strise and our technology
Strise is a cloud-based software that connects insights about B2B customers. We help businesses onboard customers faster, identify risk earlier and boost their sales in a single platform, powered by AI. Check out what our customers are saying here.
Our customer base is growing rapidly. Just one year from commercializing the product Strise is now used in some of Scandinavia's biggest banks, most innovative scale ups and well known B2B Sales businesses.
From the beginning of 2021 we have already more than tripled revenue and are on course to scale aggressively in 2022 with additional venture funding, across all teams.
About The Role
You'll join a small team of highly skilled and motivated designers and product managers. And you'll be working closely with sales, customer success and the tech team in creating stellar customer experiences based on data. Did we mention data? You'll be the go-to person for all questions about data in Strise:
- Strise is currently processing data from around 200,000 different sources. What's the next one?
- And how do we ensure the same level of data influx when entering new markets? We plan to do so pretty soon.
- Acquiring data is easy if the budget is unlimited. How can we repackage and rebundle the data to create the most value to our customers?
- And how can we combine and present data to make it more actionable for the end-user?
Who are we looking for
Problem solvers who can make things happen with new customers whilst working with an established but ever evolving product and the challenges that can bring. If something sounds smart but uncomfortable to keep moving forward, you’re the first person to try it and learn how we can improve it next time.
Decision makers. "You are Strise - make decisions" is a core value we live by. People who can make autonomous decisions that will help keep Strise agile and growing without the red tape large corporates have.
Besides this we are looking for someone with:
- Experience from developing or selling data-focused products.
- An understanding of how company data and/or financial data is (or should be) utilized in customer processes.
- The ability to communicate with engineers about API and with lawyers about GDPR.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written.
- A talent for having fun (Seriously! We take pride in having fun in solving hard challenges)
What Strise can offer you
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees options agreements.
We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after work catch ups or sports (Esports too!) you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.
It doesn't matter where you work, it's about what you do. We have offices in the middle of Oslo and in Trondheim for those important days to be physically with the team with the option to work from home when it suits you best.
Want to work with us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org