About Strise and our technology
Strise is a cloud-based software that connects insights about B2B customers. We help businesses onboard customers faster, identify risk earlier and boost their sales in a single platform, powered by AI. Check out what our customers are saying here.
Our customer base is growing rapidly. Just one year from commercialising the product Strise is now used in some of Scandinavia's biggest banks, most innovative scale ups and well known B2B Sales businesses.
From the beginning of 2021 we have already more than tripled revenue and are on course to scale aggressively in 2022 with additional venture funding, across all teams.
About The Role
You'll join a small team of highly skilled and motivated designers and product managers. And you'll be working closely with marketing, sales, customer success and the tech team in delivering a stellar first impression of Strise to new customers and users:
- Do potential customers understand the value Strise provides? And what kind of information do they need before they talk to a sales representative?
- What about those who are not fully convinced yet? Can we give them some value whilst making up their minds?
- Strise is a flexible product. How can we present it in bite-sizes to make the onboarding as frictionless as possible?
- How can we ensure that the users get as much value as possible on first login, and get a friendly reminder when they forget about us.
The tools at your disposal:
- The strise.ai website
- In-app chats, product tours, notifications etc
- Website analytics and product analytics tools
- And you will collaborate with the rest of the product team in rearranging and redesigning the Strise application in a way that supports your objectives.
Who are we looking for
Data-driven problem solvers
You won't give up until the root cause is discovered. If something sounds smart but uncomfortable to keep moving forward, you’re the first person to try it and learn how we can improve it next time.
Autonomous decision makers
‘You are Strise - make decisions’ is a core value we live by. We constantly encourage each other to make autonomous decisions that will help keep Strise agile and growing. We are looking for you who can apply your knowledge in product management, while being open to learning and turning unexpected events into an advantage.
Besides this we are looking for someone with:
- A commercial mind-set.
- Experience from product management, preferably within Software as a Service.
- An ability to communicate well with both software engineers and Strise users.
- Fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
- A talent for having fun (Seriously! We take pride in having fun why solving hard challenges).
What Strise can offer you
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees options agreements.
We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after work catch ups or sports (Esports too!) you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.
It doesn't matter where you work, it's about what you do. We have offices in the middle of Oslo and in Trondheim for those important days to be physically with the team with the option to work from home when it suits you best.
Want to work with us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org