Strise is making the world’s information useful across the enterprise. Think of it as Google, but instead of making a search engine for people, it’s a platform for companies to support the work processes throughout the customer journey, coupled with the right customer data at the right time.
To achieve this, Strise is built on a strong customer focused technology and product team and is backed by international VC investor’s whilst always focusing on being a great place to work.
Strise’s strongest value proposition is the ability to provide one day time to value. The status quo in today’s world when buying software to support customer processes is long, over budget projects with data integrations and manual data input. Strise is leading the way in a new era of enterprise software. If you’re interested, read more about our vision here.
We are currently experiencing strong growth both within the financial sector where we have customers such as Sparebank1 SMN, Folkeinvest and Fundingpartner and in new verticals where B2B sales is a top priority.
Strise’s commercial team is growing fast. To best help tell our story to new potential customers we are looking for our first marketing hire to help create content that tells the value of using Strise to drive leads. You will work closely with the sales team to help build out assets that will be used across the sales process to help capture new opportunities and support existing sales processes.
- Someone who is creative and has ideas for how to turn feedback from sales into clear marketing content with a purpose that will help new companies understand the value of Strise and create leads.
- Equally comfortable working on powerful e-mails but able to quickly switch to making Social Media posts and assets and onto case studies.
- Someone who enjoys managing fast paced, quick to execute projects and delivering them in short timescales. You want to make a big impact and fast.
- Experienced in making visual assets but don’t need to be an expert in design or design programs.
- Able to bring experience on working with other sales teams to generate leads through new channels.
- Write in a thought provoking way that simply shows the value of the Strise platform.
- Not someone who wants to work on one specific piece of the marketing puzzle, you are a generalist who can add value across all angles.
The values we live by
You are Strise, make decisions:
As a company in growth, our biggest competitive advantage is our ability to make decisions and act faster then established players. Which is why we value the ability to make decisions above everything else.
Smart but uncomfortable:
We want you to grow and develop at Strise. If something seems smart but uncomfortable - do it and expand your comfort zone.
Things happen. Unexpected, negative and positive things happen. Instead of despairing we’re always trying to learn and make everything an advantage Strise.
These are not just values on a slide deck. These are values we discuss in the company’s weekly all-hands meeting and are the foundations of everything we do at Strise.
What Strise can offer you:
Since you are giving us your most valuable resource, time, we want to make sure it’s worth your while. We give you the opportunity to play a big role in the growth of Norway’s most exciting AI company (our humble opinion, but Google also thinks Strise is pretty cool).
Competitive base salary and bonus based on performance, the best pension agreement possible and you’ll get ownership in the company. Team-oriented culture, where we collaborate and support each other. Fun and laughs in the office. On Friday’s there’s usually something social happening, but no pressure to attend - especially these days! We have nice offices in Karl Johan 21, but you can also work from home.
Check out who you’ll be working with here.
If you get excited reading this, send us an email to email@example.com or call Mike, Head of Sales, who this role reports to at +47 91 90 32 73.