Strise is a fast-growing scale-up based in Oslo. We have built groundbreaking Know Your Customer (KYC) Intelligence System to help banks fight financial crime. Our AI technology connects insights about B2B customers providing valuable information to major financial institutions such as SpareBank 1, Nordea, and Danske Bank, to mention a few. Strise makes an impact by making it easier and faster for banks to fulfill their requirement and societal mission of uncovering financial violations such as money laundering. After successfully becoming trusted by some of the biggest financial institutions in Scandinavia and more than tripling our revenue since the beginning of 2021, we are now planning to expand internationally moving towards our goal of becoming the leading KYC Intelligence System globally.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Lead to join the commercial team and to ensure that we are continuously increasing the value among our existing clients. You will be working strategically with senior stakeholders to identify, scope, and complete upsell opportunities in existing modules on the Strise platform that truly changes how Financial Institutions do KYC. We are thus looking for someone who is comfortable working with high-level client representatives, quickly understands customer needs, and is an excellent communicator.
This position is based in Oslo, Norway
What you will do:
- Craft client-focused strategies that deliver a positive impact for the client, which will lead to sustainable and profitable commercial growth for Strise towards our goal of 25 percent net worth growth from upselling in 2023.
- Identify client needs to promote upselling and create bundle solutions for key accounts to deliver business value propositions.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the collaboration effort with internal stakeholders to ensure that Strise products are continuously in the best place to win.
- Manage conflict at all levels, driving through acceptable outcomes for all parties to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Build, maintain and communicate a Strategic Key Account plan for existing clients, including a strategic vision (3-5 years) anchored in our goals of growth and internationalization.
- Our commercial department is growing fast and we expect you to take a key role in building, expanding, and leading your own account team.
To succeed in this role, we believe you need:
- Significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy, goal setting, and implementation.
- A track record of building and nurturing a profitable customer base, preferably SaaS, Regulated Technologies products, with accounts worth 1 million EUR+
- Demonstrable experience in leading Key Accounts; developing Key Account plans and strategies, building and maintaining client relationships, and a customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to research and analyze market dynamics, interpretation of data, and determination of likely outcomes and associated actions required.
- Owning a revenue number is a motivating force in your day-to-day work and renewing agreements with strong upside is a specialty.
- Professional working proficiency in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) and English.
- Ideally, you are someone who understands the AML ecosystem and has experience working with financial institutions within Financial Crime. But if not, you’re a fast learner ready to dive headfirst into the AML world and become a student in the space to bring credibility to your customer dialogues.
- Competitive salary and option agreements for all employees.
- An opportunity to join and impact a fast-growing scale-up with global ambitions in the field of anti-money laundering.
- Hybrid working set-up with common lunch on selected days.
- Central office, located in the middle of Torggata, Oslo.
- We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after-work catch-ups, or sports (Esports too!) you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.
If you want to know more about Strise, check out life at Strise on Instagram, our podcast on Anti-Money-Laundring, and our YouTube channel.