About Strise and our technology
Strise is all about presenting a previously unseen set of data to solve our customers’ biggest pain points in their daily activities. Our AI enables companies to work proactively in a world where reactive action is no longer good enough.
Strise has gained early momentum within large financial organisations but has huge potential across many verticals to ‘make the world’s information useful across the enterprise’. To achieve this, Strise is built on a strong customer focused technology and product team and is backed by international VC investor’s whilst always focusing on being a great place to work.
What to expect as a Strise Customer Success Manager:
Joining early means being an important part of building the customer success team from the ground up as the voice of the Strise customer base. You will work with an ambitious team to own revenue and usage for existing customers, whilst documenting successes that can be replicated within other customer groups. The proactive plan you create for each customer will build predictable, growing revenue and usage for Strise as the foundation of the commercial business.
What is important for you to succeed in Customer Success at Strise:
- Strong interest in new technology and how AI can be implemented and scaled within companies
- Experience in a customer success or account management role with fast scaling software, both revenue and usage driven
- You build close customer relationships to delight the customer whilst being able to challenge their existing ways of working.
- Are quick to navigate within large enterprises for cross selling and expanding usage to new stakeholders and teams
- You make onboarding a clear and fun process for the customer, making their transition to Strise painless and quick to value
- You are comfortable identifying, documenting and promoting new valuable use cases backed with data to enhance the Strise value proposition
- You get excited by telling users about new features and learning how they can best utilize them.
- You enjoy working with sales and product as the voice of the customer.
- Have fun. (Seriously, we take great pride in having fun!)
- You are comfortable owning renewal and upselling targets
- Experience is important but we do not believe the number of years tells your full story - we want to hear from all customer success people with great backgrounds
What Strise can offer you
You are dedicating your most valuable resource: time. In return, we believe the most important thing we can offer you is an amazing work environment where you’ll be working in a supportive, collaborative and ambitious team (because who likes to spend their work-life with horrible people?!) and lots of opportunity for personal growth.
We believe you should have ownership of the value you create, and we offer all our employees lucrative options agreements.
As a team, we enjoy socializing outside work and it’s a plus if you don’t mind going for a bite to eat and a drink after work (although not a requirement).
Want to work with us? Send us an email at email@example.com
Sales Executive (Account Executive)
Location - Oslo, Norway
Full-time position with travel required